The FIIC board of directors is happy to announce that the organization of the 2017 FIIC inter-crosse World Games (#FIICWG2017) has been granted to the Essen Eagles committee from Germany, lead by Dominik Drese.
Organizers’ website: http://www.wgs2017.eu
Dates and location:
The 29th edition of the World Games will take place in Bochum, Germany, from July 31st to August 5th 2017. Mark the dates and get ready for a great event!
Registration and participation costs:
Participation costs (per participant):
- Single occupancy: €500 (1st payment; €340; Final payment: €160).
- Double occupancy: €350 (1st payment; €190; Final payment: €160).
- Quadruple occupancy: €320 (1st payment; €160; Final payment: €160).
(non-playing participants get a €40 discount on the regular cost, applicable on final payment).
- Registration and 1st payment: April 20th, 2017.
- Final payment: June 15th, 2017.
IMPORTANT: It is very important that the deadline for registration and first payment be respected. There will be no guarantee of room availability for registrations received after that date.
Registration and payment:
Follow these three easy steps to confirm your participation :
- Download the registration form from the organizers’ website: http://www.wgs2017.eu.
- Fill the form (it’s an editable PDF) and send it back to the email address indicated at the bottom.
- Make your payment using the bank information indicated below and on the registration form:
- Account owner: Intercrosse Verband Deutschland e.V.
- IBAN: DE61 3345 0000 0026 0864 70
- BIC: WELADED1VEL
- For double and quadruple occupancy, please get organized with your roommate(s) in order to ease the registration process.
- Feel free to contact the organizing committee or the FIIC for any question (contact addresses below).
Accomodation and gyms:
Accomodation will be a the Youth hostel Bochum. The place offers comfortable bright rooms and facilities, pivate bathroom and shower, affordable rates (included in the participation costs) and a central location in the Bermuda3eck zone in central Bochum. Breakfast buffet is included.
If you require an alternative accomodation or additional nights, please contact the organizers (contacts below).
There will be 2 large gyms, both with stands, connected by a hallway where there will be snacks and drinks for sale. The gyms are located at the Bochum University.
Additional information and contacts:
- Organizing committee: efferd12(at)aol.com (Dominik Drese)
- FIIC contact: info(at)inter-crosse.com
Come back visit this page regularly, as more information and details will be published when they are available.